domenica 18 dicembre 2016

I made some new sketches for the horror story, isolating the character gave the image so much more suspance and I really like it! I think 1a is my favourite but there are also 1b-3b-4b that could work for me...
I also did a couple of sketches for the ghost wich I imagine like an old skinny lady with a long dusty dress, nothing fancy, really classic.






I've made some new sketch for the mtg card too but I've discarded them all so I made another sketch of the previous idea adding an escaping assassin running into the woods. I know, the angle of the arrow is totally wrong! XD I will fix that.




And here there are the last sketches I've made, these are my two choices I think I could work on.




2 commenti:

  1. Hey Zoppy, I think that sketch 1a and the tighter version of it are easily the best composition. The overlap of the ghost behind the girl feels a bit weird. I might try some more iterations of that, but otherwise very cool

    RispondiElimina
  2. HI YOU ARE MAKING NICE SKETCHES...
    www.vjthewriter.com

    RispondiElimina